Defective Car Parts in Georgia
Let Our Woodstock Personal Injury Lawyer Fight for Your Compensation
Whether it’s on the street or the freeway, one of the most frightening
experiences one can endure is a malfunction in your motor vehicle as you’re
driving, especially if it results in serious injury or even death. While
facing expensive medical treatment and car repairs, you’re wondering
why you should pay for the consequences of the accident.
Warlick & Craig, P.C., we are dedicated to helping those injured due to a defective auto part
recover the compensation they deserve. Our Woodstock personal injury lawyers
possess the extensive knowledge of the Georgia legal system and court
proceedings, we will tirelessly pursue the best possible outcome on your
behalf while you make a full recovery from your injuries.
Types of Auto Part Defects
Auto parts manufacturing companies have a responsibility to American consumers
by providing a product that will adequately work and ensure safety.
Product liability claims involving automobiles can be structured against the designer or
manufacturer. However, it can also involve a car dealership used car dealer,
Common types of defective auto parts include the following:
- Gas pedal defects which cause a car to suddenly accelerate
- Defective brakes which fail to bring an automobile to a stop
- Defective tires, resulting in blowouts
- Driver’s side floor mats which get stuck under the accelerator pedal,
causing a crash
- Issues which prevent airbags from deploying upon a collision
- Seatbelts that fail to lock up or become unlatched during an accident
- Child safety seat issues
- Issues with electronic systems
- Issues with engine cooling system
Call Us at (678) 321-4088 Today!
After your accident, it’s imperative that you
DO NOT make any repairs to your vehicle or scrap it at the junkyard. Your vehicle
is the single most important piece of evidence in your case. Our firm
can conduct our own investigation into your case, gather and analyze the
evidence in order to determine who and what are truly at fault for your injuries.
Contact our firm and schedule your
free consultation today.